$700,000 in Matching Funds. Donate Now!
Double your impact! Your donation will be matched dollar-for-dollar, up to $700,000, through May 15 when you fill out the form below.
Scroll down for more litigation updates to see how your generosity allows CHD to fund over 50 lawsuits. Push back the encroachment of government into our lives, livelihoods and our bodies.
Our donors know that when we litigate, we lay the foundation for freedom and pave the way for policy that protects and preserves that which is most precious: our children and our freedom. Below are a sampling of cases from the 50 actions in which CHD is involved. This is how we create barriers between medical tyranny and children:
- Winning Against Child “Consent” to Vaccination Law: CHD recently won a precedent-setting case in the District of Columbia federal district court. The judge granted a preliminary injunction to bar enforcement of a D.C. City Council law permitting children as young as 11 to supposedly “consent” to any federally-recommended vaccine, without parental knowledge or consent. The law even required schools to conceal vaccination information from parents yet charge the parents’ insurance companies! The court ruled that the “consent” law violated federal statutes and the First Amendment; importantly, the District of Columbia has elected not to challenge the court’s decision. CHD has broken new ground in protecting children’s health, setting a judicial precedent for other states.
- Winning Against Wireless Harms — CHD v. Federal Communications Commission: CHD recently won a case against the Federal Communications Commission for its failure to update insufficient health guidelines from the mid-1990s on the health effects of wireless technology. CHD’s groundbreaking victory, after decades of court losses, has broken new ground in the fight for appropriate health guidelines to prevent and redress injuries from electromagnetic frequency harms.
- Winning Against Forced COVID Testing in Schools: New York City forced children into “remote learning” during the 2020-21 school year if parents did not “consent” to random PCR nasal swab testing of their children as young as 5. The City argued that the random testing was necessary and that remote learning was equivalent to in-person learning. Although the case lost at the trial court, it is on appeal before the Second Circuit, and the City reversed policy on its forced testing policy in the 2021-22 school year, relying on volunteers for testing rather than compelling all students to comply.
- Challenging Pharma Corruption: CHD supports litigation on behalf of fifteen severely injured teens and young adults severely injured by Merck’s human papilloma virus vaccine Gardasil. Their product, advertised to prevent cancer, has never been proved to prevent any, and on the contrary, has been linked to severe injuries and deaths.
- Challenging Censorship — CHD v. Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook Factcheckers: CHD initiated a lawsuit in August 2019, alleging that Facebook and its factcheckers collude with the U.S. government to shirk the First Amendment and to engage in racketeering to defund and malign CHD. Facebook’s actions in collusion with government have become only more obvious and egregious since. CHD’s lawyers will argue the case before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in May.
- Challenging Abolition of the Religious Exemption: After the New York State legislature repealed the religious exemption to vaccination in June 2019 without even so much as a hearing, CHD sued on behalf of all children who lost their exemption rights, arguing that the repeal was invalid because it was rooted in hostility to religion in violation of the First Amendment. This case is on a petition now before the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Challenging Constriction of the Medical Exemption: In August 2019, after repealing the religious exemption to vaccination, the State severely constricted the medical exemption, making it all but impossible for doctors to write exemptions thus putting children’s health and even lives at risk. A Department of Health regulation purported to allow school districts to overrule licensed doctors’ exemptions. We are on appeal now to the Second Circuit, arguing that any second-guessing of medical exemptions from licensed physicians violates well-established Supreme Court precedent rooted in the right to life.
Two anonymous benefactors will match dollar-for-dollar your donation to support these efforts up to $700,000 total, giving CHD the opportunity to raise a much-needed $1.4 million by May 15. Please fill out the form above to double your impact.
Plus, in honor of Autism Awareness month, we are giving a copy of “Underestimated: An Autism Miracle,” by J.B. Handley, to the first 100 donors who give over $100. “Underestimated” is the remarkable story of Handley’s son Jamison’s journey to find a method of communication that allowed him, despite his severe autism, to show the world that he was a brilliant, wise, generous and complex individual. CHD wants to give every injured child a voice, like Handley, in every possible way — including in the courtroom.
This April, we honor all children and families affected by the childhood vaccine schedule and ask for your help to hold Big Pharma accountable for their carnage and prevent further harms.
© 26 Apr 2022 Children’s Health Defense, Inc. This work is reproduced and distributed with the permission of Children’s Health Defense, Inc. Want to learn more from Children’s Health Defense? Sign up for free news and updates from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Children’s Health Defense. Your donation will help to support us in our efforts.