A Dozen Facts About Measles That You Won’t Learn From MSPharmedia
“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.” ~H.L. Mencken
By Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Chairman of the Board, Children’s Health Defense
So, let’s settle down, people!!! Remember: America is supposed to be “Land of the Free, Home of the Brave.” Pharma and its media shills are working at turning us into “Land of the Cowed, Home of the Slave.”
A DOZEN FACTS ABOUT MEASLES that you won’t learn from MSPharmedia:
5) “Natural” vitamin A cannot be patented so Pharma has no interest in promoting it.
6) Unlike Merck’s MMR vaccine, wild measles infection confers lifetime immunity from measles. Having measles in childhood may also reduce the risk of atopic disease, heart disease, Hodgkin’s and non-Hodgkin’s lymphomas and some other cancers.
7) Meanwhile, the MMR is associated with seizure rates five times greater than associated with wild measles, as well as brain damage, encephalitis, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis and dozens of other serious adverse events.
8) Half the kids in Merck’s clinical studies suffered serious gastrointestinal problems within 42 days of the jab.
9) Merck’s MMR vaccine provides meager maternal antibodies to protect infants in their first year when they are too young for the vaccine, putting babies at risk for brain damage and death.
10) Contrary to Merck’s promise, the MMR rarely provides lifetime immunity, putting postpubescent adults at heightened risk for serious injury or death.
11) According to Lancet Infectious Diseases, measles has become more severe in infant and adult cohorts as vaccine-based immunity wanes leaving adults unprotected and infants vulnerable due to loss of passive immunity from mothers.
The post A Dozen Facts About Measles That You Won’t Learn From MSPharmedia appeared first on Children's Health Defense.
© 02 May 2019 Children’s Health Defense, Inc. This work is reproduced and distributed with the permission of Children’s Health Defense, Inc. Want to learn more from Children’s Health Defense? Sign up for free news and updates from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Children’s Health Defense. Your donation will help to support us in our efforts.