Breaking! Bernie Sanders is Not a Socialist
VIDEO AND DESCRIPTION IMPORTED FROM YOUTUBE
Bernie Sanders is NOT a socialist, by his own admission. Listen now to how this revelation is throwing millennial neo-socialists into a complete mental tailspin!
NOTE: There is a delay in posting of comments, but they will be posted unless:
1. Abusive, Profane Language
2. Links to external sites that I am unfamiliar.
The KrisAnne Hall Show is not a government funded or endorsed show, so there are no rights to free speech here. I respect your ability to voice your opinions, but I always reserve the right to choose not to publish them.
For an education in liberty worthy of the highest institutions of learning check out Liberty First University by KrisAnne Hall at
Subscribe to the KrisAnne Hall YouTube Channel
Books, DVDs and On Demand Seminars by KrisAnne Hall at
About KrisAnne Hall
KrisAnne Hall is an attorney and former prosecutor, fired after teaching the Constitution Conservative groups & public schools – she would not sacrifice liberty for a paycheck. She is a disabled veteran of the US Army, a Russian linguist, a mother, a pastor’s wife and a patriot. She now travels the country and teaches the Constitution and the history that gave us our founding documents. KrisAnne Hall does not just teach the Constitution, she lays the foundations that show how reliable and relevant our founding documents are today. She presents the “genealogy” of the Constitution – the 700 year history and five foundational documents that are the very roots of American Liberty. –
See more at: http://krisannehall.com/
Comments moderation policy:
1. Comments are not moderated by KrisAnne. She teaches 2 or more classes every day. Comments are moderated by a 3rd party using the following guidelines.
2. Profanely used "F" bombs are not allowed.
3. Personal attacks on KrisAnne, or anyone else are not allowed.
4. If you post a link without any description or reason why yo’u’re posting the link, it will not be approved. Post a link, add a comment and a description describing the worthiness of your referral.
Taking issue with what is said and having a reasonable, respectful discussion is the goal. No one expects 100% agreement but talking to each other with civility is highly encouraged. This is as a learning platform in regards to liberty.
Original source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZb045TcY1I