Ep. 509: Conflicts Without Protagonists
IMPORTED FROM SCHOOLSUCKSPROJECT.COM
SchoolSucksProject.com – Education Evolution
Today, another story about a "by any means necessary" approach to fighting Nazis…
Manuel Pasquale returns for a discussion about Fascism, Communism and the lessons WWII can teach us about dividing the world into good and evil. We focus our story around the dangerous mythology of Prime Minister Winston Churchill, who is the subject of two feature films this year.
Manuel’s YouTube Channel
– Monologue: Good and Evil in Charlottesville
– modern Western mythology is used to sell imperialist pursuits
– Why are 2 Churchill movies (and Dunkirk) coming out this year?
– World War II precipitated the downfall of western civilization
– Who was Winston Churchill?
– Hitler’s aversion to a two front war
– Defending Poland’s "sovereignty" – hypocrisy
– The Dunkirk debate
– Churchill’s Sinking of the French Fleet
– Jewish exile plan, how the Holocaust became inevitable
– British inteligence and the South American map
– Communism vs Anglo-colonialism
– Churchill’s War crimes
– WWII ties to current events
1. Rethinking Churchill, by Ralph Raico
Please Support School Sucks
Our Amazon Wish List
Donate With Bitcoin
Or Join the A/V Club
Support Us On Patreon
Shop With Us At Amazon
Your continued support keeps the show going and growing, which keeps us at the top of the options for education podcasts and leads to new people discovering this message. This subscription also grants you access to the A/V Club, a bonus content section with 200+ hours of exclusive audio and video.
If you are a regular consumer of our media, please consider making a monthly commitment by selecting the best option for you…
A/V Club – Basic Access – $8.00/Month
AP Club – "Advanced" Access – $12.00/Month
Sigma Sigma Pi – Full Access – $16.00/Month