Labor Commission: State Needs Annual Permission To Take Union Dues From Most State Workers


You mean the union, er…we mean the state, can’t just take money from your paycheck without your permission?

(From Michigan Capitol Confidential)

Most Michigan state agencies will have to get affirmative consent from employees on an annual basis before withholding any union dues from their paychecks.

The Michigan Civil Service Commission ordered the rule change July 13.

Click here for the article.

This article was originally posted here:

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

More from Against Crony Capitalism: