The Bryan Hyde Show 6-29-2020
The Bryan Hyde Show
Revel in Wrongthink
- As the divide keeps getting wider in America, many of us are asking, "Is violent conflict inevitable?" Elections alone aren't going to solve the problem. In fact, the next election could be catalyst for real bloodshed. Why not consider decentralization as a solution?
- At the risk of sounding stubborn, is it really in the interest of public health that everyone wear a mask? Molly McCann suggests that mandatory masks are more about social control than saving lives.
- Not to seem ungrateful for the efforts of those who insisted on locking down our lives and the economy, but has anyone actually tallied up the broader costs? Edward Peter Stringham asks, "Again, what were the benefits of locking down?"
- It's infuriating to see the wanton violence and destruction of private property being done in the name of so-called social justice. Gary M Galles has a powerful reminder from Leonard E. Read on why we cannot lower ourselves to the level of those running amok.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/support