The Bryan Hyde Show hour one 7-1-2020
The Bryan Hyde Show
Revel in Wrongthink
- Are you noticing more people shooting off fireworks this year? Jay Zagorsky says it's not just your imagination. All those months of lockdown have people feeling froggy.
- How did tolerance become such a spiteful practice? California has blacklisted Idaho to show us what true tolerance is.
- If there's anything more disturbing than the mob mentality of the social justice crusaders, it's the speed with which corporate American has bent the knee to their demands. Do we speak up for the innocent people being purged, even if it puts us at risk?
- Most of us could use a stout shot of encouragement right now. Allen Stevo has a very thoughtful piece that cuts through the fear and anger to describe why the world needs your very best right now.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/support
Follow The Bryan Hyde Show on:
View all comments