The Bryan Hyde Show hour one 7-10-2020
The Bryan Hyde Show
Revel in Wrongthink
- Back to school time is traditionally a pretty big deal for students and parents alike. This year, it's looking more like a line in the sand for millions of parents. Kerry McDonald explains how government overreaction to Covid-19 is causing these parents to say, "No thanks, we'll school our kids at home."
- Is freedom incompatible with the so-called "greater good"? Annie Holmquist zeroes in on the growing friction between those who are working to maintain freedom and those who see freedom as dangerous.
- If you haven't heard of the Harper's Letter calling for greater respect for free speech, it's worth looking into. The violent reaction of the cancel culture mob to this letter is strong evidence that it needed to be said.
- If you think you can simply avoid the cancel culture mob, I have some bad news for you–there's nowhere left to hide. John Stossel has a marvelous breakdown of how cancel culture is out of control and what we can do to withstand its demands.
- On a related note, Boyd Cathey explores the goals of the cancel culture censors and how they are seeking to transform our society at any cost, if we let them.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/support
Follow The Bryan Hyde Show on:
View all comments