The Bryan Hyde Show hour one 7-15-2020
The Bryan Hyde Show
Revel in Wrongthink
- Parents of school-age children are facing a dilemma at the prospect of sending their kids back to school this fall. Of course, that's IF schools in their area will even reopen in the first place. Ethan Yang has a highly relevant take on the dangers of keeping the schools closed.
- The revolutionary fervor that we're seeing in the streets of America should be cause for paying closer attention to what's going on around us. Why is it that some revolutions succeed and others devolve into mindless bloodbaths? Joseph Loconte has some helpful historical perspective.
- The rumors of Lockdown 2.0 appear to be based in reality. Michael Snyder offers timely analysis on why this is taking place and who is taking advantage of our Covid fears.
- Now that the NFL's Washington Redskins have announced that they are changing their name in response to politically correct pressure, one has to wonder: What's next? Burgess Owens says, the name change was at the behest of big finance, not NFL fans.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/support
Follow The Bryan Hyde Show on:
View all comments