The Bryan Hyde Show hour one 7-17-2020
The Bryan Hyde Show
Revel in Wrongthink
- How willing are you to reveal your voting preference for the upcoming general election? Pollsters seem to think they've got this one figured out but James Howard Kunstler has a deeper analysis of what lies beneath the surface of the American body politic. It's a take worth considering.
- Did you ever think you'd see a day when you'd welcome a bit more change in your pockets? Eric Peters warns that the no-change crisis may be steering us closer to a cashless society. If you value what's left of your privacy, pay attention to this one.
- The "experts" are pretty sure they know exactly what you and I should be doing in just about every area of our lives. John Stossel warns us not to put too much faith in the experts. After all, their track record of late is pretty shabby.
- The mask wars are intensifying and the pressure to conform is mounting. Kent McManigal offers timely encouragement to stand your ground as he pulls back the curtain on the latest round of shut-down-theater.
- I know I'm just a white guy in an age of terminal wokeness but I stand by my conviction that the endless cries of racism are getting harder and harder to believe.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/support