The Bryan Hyde Show hour one 7-21-2020
The Bryan Hyde Show
Revel in Wrongthink
- Do hate crime laws really protect anyone? Or do they pervert justice by introducing subjective criteria into our criminal justice system? Christian Watson has a principled response to why, as a black man, he opposes Georgia's new hate crime law.
- Our single greatest duty as citizens is to be capable of thinking clearly and independently during times of crisis. Howard James Kunstler asks a very timely question that each of us should be considering: Is there anything about this republic that you think is worth defending?
- The fear factor is ramping up. Mask mandates are spreading like cancer. Is this all justified? Ron Paul points out some gaping holes in the Covid spike narrative.
- Looking at all of the things that people in government are telling us we must do to be "safe" and healthy, it appears that Big Brother is more of a Big Mother. Lawrence M. Vance has a fascinating comparison between the advice Mom gave us and the demands Big Mother is making of us.
- Authoritarian control seldom comes in one big event. It is implemented gradually and quietly so we hardly notice the restraints being placed on us. James Bovard spells out how the REAL ID act is doing this in ways we may not have noticed.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/support