The Bryan Hyde Show hour one 7-22-2020
The Bryan Hyde Show
Revel in Wrongthink
- Have you read the letter to students signed by top leaders of the two major U.S. teachers unions? Chuck Chalberg has an excellent breakdown of how the AFT and NEA are doing their part to train up activists on the taxpayer's dime.
- Many of us are shocked at the ongoing unrest and violence taking place across our nation. Brian Miller provides some needed historical perspective to remind us that this isn't the first time America has experienced "Days of Rage."
- One of the more fascinating measures of the volatile times in which we live can be seen in how many companies are actively fleeing business-hostile states. Mark J. Perry explains the reasons for the current exodus from California, Illinois, New Jersey and New York.
- If you were unlucky enough to discover that your job is not given "preferred" status by government officials, you may know more about how unemployment benefits than you'd like. Peter Suderman has a solid explanation of how the CARES Act, passed by Congress, is making things worse–not better.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/support
Follow The Bryan Hyde Show on:
View all comments