The Bryan Hyde Show hour one 7-23-2020
The Bryan Hyde Show
Revel in Wrongthink
- Have you noticed how self-censoring is becoming a necessity for those who don't want to risk losing their employment? Brad Polumbo warns that privatized censorship is just as harmful as government censorship is to our ability to seek truth.
- What happens when mob mentality and moral suasion meet the market? Veronique De Rugy lays out the economics of our growing cancel culture.
- How's your psyche doing these days? Most of us are feeling pretty traumatized at some level. Annie Holmquist says, it's not by accident, we're on the receiving end of some intense psychological warfare right now. And we were warned about it long ago.
- Do we have anything resembling a free press in America any more? Jeff Minnick says much of the press has transitioned from independent government watchdogs to embedded government lap dogs.
- This week marked the 51st anniversary of man landing on the moon. Paul Rosenberg wonders whatever happened to the mindset that drove such endeavors? He reminds us that our truest progress happens when we stop waiting for permission to move ahead.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/support