The Bryan Hyde Show hour one 7-3-2020
The Bryan Hyde Show
Revel in Wrongthink
- Of all the things we tend to take for granted, free speech shouldn't be one of them. John Stossel has a timely warning about the new censors and why it's so crucial that each of us be willing to speak the truth–even when it's unpopular to do so.
- The fear generated over Covid-19 is causing power-seekers to take full advantage of us and to seize as much control as we'll let them. Some are even floating the idea of punishing those whose refuse to submit to contact tracer questioning.
- So much of what we hear in the news about coronavirus is calculated to feed our fears and keep us clamoring for someone to save us. What if there were some good news about herd immunity that isn't being trumpeted as widely? Would you want to hear it?
- Independence Day is tomorrow. Hopefully, each of us will have time to reflect on the stunning accomplishment it once represented and to commit ourselves to pledge our lives, fortunes and sacred honor to perpetuating the founders' love of liberty.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/support