The Bryan Hyde Show hour one 7-8-2020
The Bryan Hyde Show
Revel in Wrongthink
- It's not just the friction about wearing masks in public, you've probably noticed pretty much everything has morphed into a political death match these days. What's up with that? J.D. Tuccille has some timely analysis of the growing anger in American society.
- Thank heavens for those who can see current events through a calmer, less strident lens. Max Gulker describes the slow, strange and wonderful unmasking of America that we're experiencing.
- What if the current pressure to get the public to mask up was more psyop than legitimate disease prevention? Kelly Brogan MD has a truly remarkable take. Find the time to read this essay thoroughly. You won't regret it.
- Times of crisis are also times of remarkable opportunity. T.K Coleman reminds us that our greatest creativity can often be found when we're struggling to keep our heads above water.
- Moves to reform or to remove police at the local level are gaining some traction. While there are some legitimate concerns about how local police are morphing from peace officers into enforcers, Jeff Thomas warns that getting rid of them may be a Pyrrhic victory, at best.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/support
Follow The Bryan Hyde Show on:
View all comments