The Bryan Hyde Show hour two 7-14-2020
The Bryan Hyde Show
Revel in Wrongthink
- Why is interest in homeschooling surging? Tuttle Twins author Connor Boyack joins us to discuss the trend and why it's happening.
- If you don't feel a sense of frustration at how Big Tech is actively censoring what it considers unapproved opinions on the internet, you're not paying attention. But beware, by urging government to create a "fairness doctrine" to protect conservative speech, we may just end up losing what little online free speech we have left.
- Is there a reason the Covid-19 panic narrative is being pushed again? Edward Achorn has some needed perspective on what's happening. Is it possible that we're being primed for something other than avoiding illness?
- The body count is rising once again. No, not coronavirus deaths. It's the number of suicides and drug overdoses that are on the rise. Jon Miltimore has a timely reminder of the less-publicized costs of the government-mandated shutdowns.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/support