The Bryan Hyde Show hour two 7-16-2020
The Bryan Hyde Show
Revel in Wrongthink
- Who can blame us for having trust issues when the New York Times claims that churches, rather than rioters, have contributed to the rise in positive Covid-19 tests? Holly Scheer has an excellent piece on official claims that mass protests and riots are safe while going to church is not.
- Ben Swann has a very well done investigative report on how well face masks prevent the transmission of respiratory viruses and whether they can actually increase your risk of infection. True believers may experience moderate to severe cognitive dissonance while watching this video.
- Is it possible that we're being subjected to government and media-sponsored psychological terror?
- In two related stories about the reality of fake news, the New York Times grim history of deception is exposed and documented. Jen Maffessanti and Jeffrey Tucker both have penned powerful pieces reminding us of the NYT's infamous Walter Duranty who vigorously denied Stalin's deliberate starvation of millions of Ukrainians. It's a powerful reminder to keep a healthy sense of skepticism about what's being reported.
- For something a bit off the beaten path, have you seen the mashup of Stairway to Heaven and Gilligan's Island sung by Piddles the Clown? I want to hate it but it's just too awesome.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/support