The Bryan Hyde Show hour two 7-23-2020
The Bryan Hyde Show
Revel in Wrongthink
- Calls to defund the police are rooted in the recognition that the state is becoming more brutal and aggressive in enforcing its dictates. Justin Murray reminds us that the problem of police brutality is rooted in having far too many laws.
- What would it mean if Covid-19 infections were 10 times greater than officials originally thought? Might it provide some needed perspective on whether this virus is the threat we're being told it is?
- The unreliability of Covid-19 data is a serious problem. If only someone could have warned us about this data fiasco. Oh, wait. As Jon Miltimore explains, disease prevention specialist Dr. John Ioannidis did exactly that. Why is he being ignored?
- Do you resist the pressure to wear the face mask? Are you reluctant to do what you're told by those who know better than you do? Congratulations. A new study out of Poland says that you're likely a narcissist or psychopath.
- Show notes and original essays can be found here.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/support