The Bryan Hyde Show hour two 7-3-2020
The Bryan Hyde Show
Revel in Wrongthink
- We all want to believe that, during the time of slavery, we'd have been the ones who would have stood against it. But do we really understand what it requires to stand up against beliefs that are held by most members of society? It's not as easy as we think.
- Statues and monuments aren't the only targets of America's current cultural revolution. The social justice crusaders have also set their sights on abolishing museums. Anders Koskinen has a compelling explanation of where such terrible ideas are originating.
- In spite of all the recent drama, we still have much to celebrate this Independence Day. Antony Davies of the Words & Numbers podcast reminds us that part of our observances should include remembering the principles of our nation's founding.
- If you get the sense that we're standing at a historical crossroads, you're not wrong. Jeff Minnick asks whether what we're seeing is a protest or a revolution.
- If you've found yourself asking the question, "How has it come to this?", you're not alone. Barry Brownstein has a marvelous take on how we've chosen to become a nation of servants.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/support