The Bryan Hyde Show hour two 7-6-2020
The Bryan Hyde Show
Revel in Wrongthink
- A respected friend posted something on Facebook over the weekend complimenting the president's remarks at Mt. Rushmore. Within 24 hours, 15 people had unfriended her. What exactly is making us so intolerant in the pursuit of tolerance?
- Among the many things changed by the Covid crisis is how we attend church and worship services. Where is the line between being a responsible citizen and the need to exercise civil disobedience in defense of one's faith? Dr. Gavin Ashden has some answers.
- With everything that we've been through and the uncertain path ahead, what have been the positive aspects of this crisis? Jeffery A. Tucker zeroes in on a few that we may have overlooked.
- If you're serious about becoming a well-rounded human being, nothing beats an authentic liberal arts education. Dr. Shanon Brooks has a timely explanation of the hardest school you'll ever attend.
- In that same vein, Jeff Minnick sings the praises of Tom Rollins who created the Great Courses and has helped so many people become better thinkers and better individuals committed to lifelong learning.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/support