The Bryan Hyde Show hour two 7-7-2020
The Bryan Hyde Show
Revel in Wrongthink
- The hue and cry to divest America of the memory of men like Thomas Jefferson is getting a fair amount of (biased) media attention. How many know the pains this man took to try to end slavery? Charles Burris has some facts for your consideration.
- Thinking clearly in a climate of perpetual fear isn't easy. Ron Paul shines the light of truth onto the matter of the Covid-19 "spike" in Texas and how it's being spun to to justify another expansive power grab.
- Gun sales are through the roof. Not exactly difficult to understand, is it? Now that the couple that defended their mansion in St. Louis from angry protesters have gone viral, there are some important lessons for the rest of us. A key one: Don't be a gun-waver.
- The Academy of Arts & Sciences has released a report titled "Our Common Purpose" which examines how to make reforms to American Constitutional Democracy. Novak Scholar and Young Voices contributor Alexandra Hudson joins us to talk about the challenges and proposed solutions.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/support