The Bryan Hyde Show hr 2 6-29-2020
The Bryan Hyde Show
Revel in Wrongthink
- This has been a year filled with learning opportunities. Michael Snyder says one of the biggest lessons has been the critical importance of being prepared.
- A number of Independence Day celebrations have been canceled around the nation this year. Jeffrey A. Tucker has a great essay about his recent experience at PorcFest and how people who are committed to freedom live their lives.
- With all of government's well-documented failures, why do so many people still cling to the belief that it should be our primary problem solver? Veronique de Rugy says it's still worth fighting to help others understand that solutions exist outside the state.
- If you find yourself wondering where does the wealth go when an economy tanks, Michael Munger has an answer worth considering. It's not a matter of fat cats stealing your hard-earned dough. Wealth vanishes when voluntary exchanges are stopped.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/support