‘This Week’ With Mary + Polly: #ArrestFauci Trending on Twitter + 50 Faith Leaders Tell Biden to Halt Mandates for Military + More
This week, Mary Holland Children’s Health Defense (CHD) president, and Polly Tommey, co-producer of “Vaxxed,” cover the latest COVID headlines, including news that #ArrestFauci is trending on Twitter as the doctor faces criticism for his controversial virus research including cruel testing on dogs.
In a CHD article, Robert. F. Kennedy Jr. wrote that although the public is just now learning about the atrocious experiments on beagles, Kennedy’s new book, due out Nov. 16, reveals, Fauci’s approval of torturing animals for drug company profits is just the tip of the iceberg.
Also on tap this week: According to a recent Forbes investigation, Dr. Anthony Fauci earns $432,312 — more than roughly 4.3 million other federal employees, including President Biden. Plus, a top National Institutes of Health (NIH) official reports that Fauci lied to Congress about funding “gain-of-function” research in China.
Polly and Mary also discuss that vaccines for children between the ages of 5 and 11 will be available in the first half of November, and that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has sent out guidelines in preparation for this, though the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has yet to approve Pfizer’s vaccine for young children.
Here are more of this week’s highlights:
- CHD will sue the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for endangering children if the agency authorizes the Pfizer vaccination for children between the ages of 5 to 11 years old. “This is so exciting,” said Polly. (Update: On Tuesday, an advisory panel to the FDA voted to recommend Pfizer’s pediatric vaccine for young children).
- In newly issued emergency use authorizations for the Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines, the FDA made it clear people do not have to get a third dose that matches their primary series. “It’s extraordinary,” said Mary.
- Polly and Mary discuss a shocking video unveiling Pfizer’s large involvement with the media and corporate companies. “Not much you can say here but oh my goodness,” said Polly.
- A report by the health data analytics group, Airfinity, projects “unprecedented” sales and profits for Pfizer and Moderna in 2022. The companies are pricing their vaccines by as much as $41 billion above the estimated cost of production. “They are exploiting us,” said Mary. “We have got to stop this.”
- A report released by Public Citizen, a consumer rights advocacy group that gained access to a number of leaked Pfizer contracts, sheds light on how the company uses power to “shift risk and maximize profits.” “This article is striking,” said Mary. “It’s surprising to me and quite revealing.”
- CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky suggested the definition of “fully vaccinated” may be subject to change now that booster shots are becoming widely available.
- A Medscape article covers a study published in The Lancet Microbe showing people who don’t get vaccinated against COVID should expect to be reinfected with COVID every 16 to 17 months on average.
- The Brownstone Institute lists 81 of the highest-quality, complete, most robust scientific studies and evidence that report natural immunity as equal or superior to the COVID vaccine-induced immunity. “You should read this article,” said Polly.
- The U.S. Supreme Court declined to block a vaccine requirement imposed on Maine healthcare workers, a defeat for opponents of vaccine mandates. “This isn’t over,” said Mary. “Don’t lose hope.”
- Worried that President Biden’s COVID vaccine mandate for private companies could cause a mass exodus of employees, business groups are pleading with the White House to delay the rule until after the holiday season. “I think this is really fascinating,” said Mary. “This is very encouraging.”
- A U.S. senior army surgeon who specializes in infectious diseases filed an affidavit stating myocarditis and pericarditis risk in pilots. This was filed against the Biden administration’s vaccine mandate for active-duty military personnel.
- More than 50 faith leaders tell President Biden to halt the COVID vaccination mandate for military service members. “This is good stuff,” said Polly.
- Michigan pathologist confirmed 60-year-old Sandra Jacobs died from cerebral venous sinus thrombosis, a rare blood-clotting disorder, after receiving Johnson & Johnson’s COVID vaccine.
- A peer-reviewed brief report published in Acta Paedatrica describes a case of multisystem inflammatory syndrome in a previously healthy 17-year-old male who developed fever, vomiting, myalgia, and chest pain five days after his second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine. “These side effects aren’t rare, they are just not being reported,” said Mary.
- The latest VAERS data includes a total of 818,044 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 17,128 deaths and 122,833 serious injuries. This includes a new report of a 12-year-old who died after the Pfizer vaccine. “This is exactly what happens when nobody is responsible,” said Mary.
- In a video shared on Twitter, Victoria Premier Dan Andrews warns that Victoria residents who are unvaccinated will remain separated from society. “This is the new apartheid,” said Mary.
- Scientists at an Australian university hope to help make the country’s koala population healthier with a chlamydia vaccine. A clinical trial is also underway in the U.S. for a human vaccine for chlamydia.
- Apply to our new fellowship program! CHD is accepting applications for full-time or part-time fellowships across many of its program areas, including legal, science, 5G, online news, social media, CHD.TV and advocacy.
- Double your impact! Make a donation to CHD by midnight Nov. 30, and a generous benefactor will match your donation. This is our second million-dollar match!
Watch “This Week” with Mary + Polly:
© 27 Oct 2021 Children’s Health Defense, Inc. This work is reproduced and distributed with the permission of Children’s Health Defense, Inc. Want to learn more from Children’s Health Defense? Sign up for free news and updates from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Children’s Health Defense. Your donation will help to support us in our efforts.