Dr. Paul Thomas on the suspension of his medical license 5 days after his "vaxxed vs. unvaxxed" study was published
What Then Must We Do?
Bretigne Shaffer Podcast
According to the Oregon Medical Board, pediatrician Dr. Paul Thomas is “…a serious danger to the public health…” Oddly, they only discovered this after he published a peer-reviewed study comparing health outcomes of patients who had been vaccinated to those who had not. You can see some of the results of that study here.
The study itself is here.
The order from the Oregon Medical Board, suspending Dr. Thomas’ license, is here.
Dr. Thomas’ book, “The Vaccine-Friendly Plan” can be found here.
And you can support his defense fund here, at his Freedom to Choose site.
There are other ways you can help too. From his site:
MORE WAYS YOU CAN HELP
- Support the legal effort – donation (PayPal, Credit Card or check)
- Contact Providence Health Plan by Email, send letters, make phone calls (list provided at the end of this press release), and request they cancel the termination of Integrative Pediatrics in Portland, Oregon, as this removes the only option for parents seeking their legal right to informed consent when it comes to vaccines.
- Send a copy of all your correspondence to:
Troy S. Bundy and Hart Wagner
1000 SW Broadway Portland, OR 97205 (email@example.com)
- Contact the Catholic church leadership demanding they stop the discrimination and abandonment of the vulnerable children being cared for at Integrative Pediatrics. The latter have nowhere else to go where they can get informed consent.
- Contact Kathleen Harder MD Chair of Oregon Medical Board
- Contact Governor Kate Brown to reinstate Dr Paul Thomas’ license and take their complaints through the proper channels.
And I would also add that parents (and anyone else) seeking to have more decision-making power over their medical care choices consider alternatives to insurance. I spoke last week with Charlie Frohman on that very topic, (episode here) and you can get information on the medical cost-sharing plans Charlie discussed, here.