The Bryan Hyde Show hour one 7-13-2020
The Bryan Hyde Show
Revel in Wrongthink
- While we're all busy fighting about masks and such, another bipartisan spending frenzy is about to kick off in Congress. Veronique de Rugy advises that we brace ourselves. Our collision with fiscal reality is imminent.
- You've likely seen the signs going up at various retail businesses: Please use exact change or be willing to round up for your purchase. Word on the street is that there's a coin shortage. William J. Luther asks, "Where have all the coins gone?"
- How bad would things have to get before you'd consider voting with your feet and leaving your current state of residence? That's a question each of us must answer for ourselves but it's clear that, for many folks, the threshold has been reached. Meanwhile, major tax increases are coming at virtually every level.
- The woke revolution makes for some interesting reading in your daily news feed but don't dismiss it as so much intellectual posturing between elitists. As Paul Craig Roberts explains, our personal free speech and freedom of conscience are on the line.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/support