The Bryan Hyde Show hour one 7-20-2020
The Bryan Hyde Show
Revel in Wrongthink
- Today is the day that numerous retailers across the nation begin mandating that their customers wear masks in their stores. What if your mask won't fit over your conscience?
- Those of us who remain skeptical about where all of these "health directives" appear to be leading us, feel as though we're living in a dystopian book or movie. Parrish Miller has a pretty solid take on what's happening and how free-thinkers and rebels are being pushed to the margins of society.
- The drumbeat of biased researchers and social justices types proclaiming America a racist country has definitely intensified of late. Adam Mill explains how junk studies are being used to attempt to prove this point. He also points out how factual data appears to show the exact opposite of this claim.
- Who is the greatest political strategist in history? Daniel Ajamian says, it's a guy from 80 years ago whose name few of us would recognize. Even so, his ideas are the basis for the cultural revolution raging within our society today.
- George Orwell's novel "1984" gave us an incredible lexicon of totalitarian ideas. As Fred Lucas explains, too many within our media are embracing what Orwell called "groupthink" and it's having serious impact on how they present their stories to us.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/support