The Bryan Hyde Show hour one 7-9-2020
The Bryan Hyde Show
Revel in Wrongthink
- Given the choice between taking the easy road and the harder road, which would you choose? It's a safe bet that most of us would opt for the path of least resistance. James Walpole warns that the easy road does exist but it's a scam.
- It's very fashionable now to condemn billionaires as if they'd wronged each of us personally. Isaac Morehouse has a thoughtful response to this notion and good advice on how creating value and protecting one another's freedoms is more productive than railing against arbitrary amounts of money.
- You don't have to look too far to find authentic problems today. T.K. Coleman suggests that most of them are far too important to reduce to left vs. right politics.
- Now that we find ourselves in the societal mode where it's acceptable to tear down statues and rename everything that came before us, what's next on the chopping block? Jeff Deist says free market economics is now a tempting target to the politically correct.
- Is there something inherently wrong with loving our ancestors? Even if they too were flawed? Vasko Kohlmayer says the current purge seeks to rob us of our country rather than right an existing wrong.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/bryan-hyde/support